Are you struggling from the effects of a narcissistic abuse? Do you want to find out how to identify a narcissist, recover from unhealthy relationships, and avoid emotional abuse?
Here’s the deal…. Millions of people worldwide are affected by narcissistic abuse; it holds once-strong, healthy people captive in shams of loving relationships, it punishes children for simply seeking affirmation and love, it destroys families.
Narcissistic Abuse is a book devoted to exposing the warning signs, red flags, and traits of the malignant narcissist. It can help level the playing field by providing the tools needed to survive the narcissist’s traps as well as recover from the psychological injury the narcissist inflicts on their victims.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you will find in this book:
- How to quickly identify a narcissistic personality
- The most toxic forms of narcissism and why you should get rid of them
- The best way to become a stronger person
- Nine mistakes to avoid in order to survive a relationship with a narcissist
- Most common ways that narcissists use to abuse and control other people
- How to overcome the past, forget the narcissist without having regrets
- The fastest way to start living after being with a narcissist
- What to do when you can’t completely detach from a Narcissist (yet)
- And much, much more!
“How could this happen to me?” is a common question asked by survivors of narcissists. The answer is too easy. It is frighteningly common to be seduced or tricked by a malignant narcissist, and once you’ve been hurt by one, other narcissists can “smell” those injuries from miles away.
Narcissistic Abuse will help you learn what kind of monster you’re dealing with and arm yourself with the life skills therapists teach to successfully escape the narcissist’s clutches, and rebuild, recover, and reclaim your life.
Would you like to know more?
Beat the narcissist today!
Grab your copy today.©2019 Robert Leary (P)2019 Robert Leary