If you always wanted to learn how to find an identity that fits you, and you want to get back in touch with your roots and your deepest desires, then keep reading….
The truth is, many of us grow up believing that there are two primary categories of people: the good ones and the bad ones. But what if I told you there are nine primary perspectives in the world, all of which can look at the same item and see nine different things?
The Enneagram is more than just a personality test – it’s a powerful tool for personal growth, spiritual transformation, and emotional balance. It allows us to look at ourselves through the eyes of others, and it allows us to see others without the veil of personal judgment.
Here’s what you will find in this audiobook:
- What Enneagram is and how to effectively read it
- The best way to deal with the nine personality types
- How to quickly interpret wing types and instinctual variants
- Powerful methods to communicate with any one of the Enneagram’s nine archetypes
- Tips to ascend the growth scale and work on personal development
- How to stop overthinking, overworking, and overreacting now
- Why it is so important to live a more authentic, balanced, and fulfilling life
- And much, much more!
The Enneagram is a personality assessment theory that describes these nine perspectives in great detail, tracing nine different types of behavioral patterns back to nine different developmental roots. Even if you have no experience with spirituality and consider yourself a skeptic, you’ll be able to understand the Enneagram, because it’s based on real scientific studies done over time in humans as they’ve changed through the ages. Furthermore, you’ll increase your self-awareness and discover your core identity.
Would you like to know more? Scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button.©2019 Robert Leary (P)2019 Robert Leary