Do you want to change your negative patterns towards personal growth? Do you want to get back in touch with your roots and your deepest desires?
We go through our lives most often wondering about who we are and why we are the way that we are, why we do the things we do and think the thoughts we do. Many of us grow up believing that there are two primary categories of people in the world: the good ones and the bad ones, but in reality there are nine primary perspectives in the world.
The Enneagram can help you to discover your strengths and weaknesses. The Enneagram is meant to help you understand what is your purpose by helping you understand your own personality, your relationships, your motivations. And that’s what you’ll learn in Enneagram Test.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you will find in this audiobook:
- What is enneagram, the history and how to effectively read it
- Why it is so important to know your enneagram type
- How the enneagram test actually works and how to interpret the result
- Powerful methods to see different core enneagram types in the world today
- A simple strategy to improve self-knowledge, achieve self-awareness, and self-improvement
- The benefit of connecting with new people
- Powerful methods to communicate with any one of the enneagram’s 9 archetypes
- How to Interpret the centers and the wings of your enneagram type
Enneagram Test is not any strict rulebook which dictates your decisions for you. Instead, the test and its results offer you insight into your personality, which better educates you to make your own decisions. So, whether you’re someone who enjoys the casual personality test, or you feel as though something like the Eneeagram test was meant for you on your path to better understanding yourself, this audiobook will help you!
Would you like to know more?
Get this audiobookow to learn more about yourself!©2019 Robert Leary (P)2019 Robert Leary