Tired of being surrounded by clutter? Feel overwhelmed by the number of daily tasks at hand? Or, do you dream of getting organized? Then, read on…
The truth is, while the world seems to be in love with the idea of minimalism, many of us simply can’t purge it all and start from nothing. Our homes are “suffocated”, and this makes it difficult to keep everything organized and well-maintained.
Being organized is the key to succeeding in both your personal and professional life. Whatever your clutter is, Declutter Workbook will be your go-to resource for learning how to tidy your home, becoming more efficient at work, and staying on top of your family’s schedule.
Here’s what you’ll find in this audiobook:
- Main causes of mental, physical, and emotional clutter
- Simple strategies to determine what areas of your life need to be decluttered
- Steps to tidy up your house – from your attic down to your basement
- Four proven techniques to fight office space clutter and skyrocket your productivity
- Ways to reclaim your life by letting go of unnecessary belongings
- Simple steps to get rid of inner chaos and negative subconscious chatter
- The importance of setting and sticking to goals and deadlines
- Different strategies to clean and organize every room of your house
With five easy-to-listen sections, you’ll be given checklists and worksheets, plus tips and techniques to get your home, body, brain, and emotions on track, in order, and ready to go for a happier, healthier, clutter-free lifestyle.
Simply select the “buy now” button on this page and get started!©2020 Robert Leary (P)2020 Monticello Solutions Ltd